In order for people not to waste their time on the opposite sex who is not likely to make a relationship work, what are the early red flags that one should look out for so as that calmly let them off without stories that touch?
There are many potential signs that someone may not make a good romantic partner, but it’s important to note that these signs are not definitive and may not apply to everyone.
Here are a few possible early warning signs:
- They are unreliable or flaky: If someone frequently cancels plans or shows up late, it could be a sign that they don’t value your time or prioritize your relationship.
- They are overly critical or negative: If someone is quick to criticize you or others, it could be a sign that they have a pessimistic or judgmental outlook on life that may make it difficult to maintain a positive relationship.
- They have a history of cheating or dishonesty: If someone has a pattern of lying or cheating in their past relationships, it’s possible that they may not be trustworthy or committed to a monogamous relationship.
- They are overly possessive or jealous: If someone becomes jealous or possessive early on in a relationship, it could be a sign that they have trust issues or are prone to controlling behaviour.
- They have a different vision for the future: If someone’s long-term goals or values are significantly different from yours, it could create conflict down the line and make it difficult to maintain a healthy relationship.
- They are unwilling to commit their finances to the relationship and think you deserve to be the one in charge of all things money.
Of course, these are just a few possible signs, and it’s important to assess each situation individually and communicate openly with your partner about your concerns.
Click here to read The Husband & Wife Book which contains guidelines on how to find the right partner for a happy marriage.